Sol De Ibiza SPF 15 Lip Balm
Sol De Ibiza plastic free lip balm with SPF15 protection. This vegan lip balm protects your lips from the sun, wind and cold. 100% biodegradable cardboard packaging. Perfect for the entire family: Adults & Kids Suitable for all skin types, natural ingredients such as ricinus oil, shea butter and almond oil help to moisture and repair the skin for hours
Made in the EU - weight 5g
- Zinc oxide will protect your skin absorbing UVA, UVB rays and blue light
- Ricinus oil will moisturize and protect your skin
- Sweet almond oil will nourish and hydrate your skin
- Sunflower seed oil is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial
- Shea butter the natural environmental protector, it is anti-inflammatory and antimicrobia.
- Olive oil antioxidant and sun damage protector.
- Capric triglycerides are produced by the esterification of glycerol (plant sugars) with mixtures of caprylic and capric fatty acids from coconut oil. They give the skin a silky feel, rather than greasy; especially in formulations that are waterless.
- Cacao butter nourishing and anti-inflammatory, it protects from UV induced photo-damage.
- Tocopheryl acetate is a derivative of Vitamine E, used as an antioxidant.
- Argan oil calm inflammation reduce aging signs.
- Tocopherol is a form of vitamin E that comes from vegetable oils. It works as both an antioxidant and skin conditioner. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cetyl palmitate It is an ester that is used as both thickener and emollient (conditions the skin's surface). It is 100 % vegetable origin.
- Lecithin extracted from sunflower oil, Lecithin is a natural component of skin cell membranes. It helps skin hydration and elasticity.
- Polyhydroxystearic acid works as a dispersing agent for our non-nano zinc oxide, making sure it is evenly distributed across the skin. Fundamental to create an even coverage and protection for your skin.
- Citric acid is a natural antioxidant, used to balance the pH of cosmetics.
- Caprilic triglycerides are produced by the esterification of glycerol (plant sugars) with mixtures of capric fatty acids from coconut oil. They give the skin a silky feel (rather than greasy), especially in formulations that are waterless.
Ricinus communis seed oil (*), Butyrospermum parkii butter, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Euphorbia cerifera cera, Zinc oxide, Olea europaea fruit oil, Cetyl palmitate, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Theobroma cacao butter, Tocopheryl acetate, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Argania spinosa oil (*), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Citric acid.
(*) ingredients coming from organic farming