*SALE* Copper Tongue Scraper
The Copper Ayurvedic Tongue Scrapper by Bambaw stems from Ayurvedic rituals and forms a substantial part of daily oral hygiene. The scraper is made from 100% copper, a material with natural disinfecting properties and is ideal for cleaning the tongue. It removes deposits and prevents bad breath. The scraper comes in a convenient pouch that makes it ideal for travel.
Directions for use:
- Hold the scraper at each end and place it on the tongue.
- Start scraping from the back of the tongue gliding the tool forward whilst exercising gentle pressure.
- Repeat this movement about 5 - 7 times.
- Rinse the mouth thoroughly and clean the scrap under running water.
Cleaning & care:
Copper naturally oxidised when in contact with air which can lead to discolouration. Follow the steps below to keep the tool in pristine condition:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of salt with 240 ml of vinegar.
- Add a small amount of flour to the solution and mix until a dough-like consistency is formed.
- Place it on the areas that are discoloured and leave it on for 15 - 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water then polish it until dry.
Disinfection (optional): Place the scraper in boiling water for 5 minutes. Carefully remove the tool and dry it immediately. This prevents the material from oxidising.